Cole Riddell joined haltom & doan after graduating magna cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Since joining haltom & doan, Cole has been actively involved in all stages of litigation, including taking and defending depositions, drafting pre-trial and post-trial briefings, successfully arguing during pre-trial hearings, and negotiating settlement agreements on his client’s behalf. Most recently, Cole was a member of haltom & doan's successful trial team in CEATS, Inc. v. TicketNetwork, Inc. and Ticket Software LLC, which resulted in a six-figure jury verdict for his client.
Cole is licensed to practice in all Texas state courts and the Texas Supreme Court, and admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Arkansas, Western District of Arkansas, all Arkansas state courts and the Arkansas Supreme Court. He is a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Texas, Texarkana Young Lawyers Association, Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Intellectual Property Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, and the Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas.
- Business and Commercial
- Class Actions
- Insurance Defense
Areas of Practice
- Environmental/Toxic Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Product Liability
- Medical Device Litigation
- Southern Methodist University (summa cum laude)
- UA School of Law (magna cum laude)
Cole completed his undergraduate at Southern Methodist University where he finished summa cum laude in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Sports Management with a minor in History. Throughout his time at UA School of Law, Cole was Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
- Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant for Professor Jonathan Marshfield
- Judge Thomas F. Butt Legal Excellence Award in Legal Writing
- Legal Research and Writing Best Oral Argument Award – Appellee
- 2016 Arkansas Bar Foundation Scholarship
- 2015 Texarkana Bar Association Scholarship
- Ray and Nancy Hunt Leadership Scholar
- 2014 SMU Outstanding Senior Man Finalist